So this is it for now. I have never made or had my own website before so this is new to me. Once i figure this out more i will be able to add some features and decide on a theme or something to have on here. But until that happens you get to see a lame picture of me and read a big paragraph of a clueless adolescence rambling.
Everyone who was alive before 1995 must read this!
This may seem like a long annoying list but i find this to be very true.
* Before Sidekicks & iPods.
* Before MIKE JONES
* Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX.
* Before the 5 hours(5min) of homework you put off every night.
* WHEN LIGHT UP SNEAKERS WERE COOL
* When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
* When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
* When we recorded stuff on VCRs & paid $3.50 for a movie.
* When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walk-mans.
* When 2Pac and Biggie were alive.
* When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever.
* Hide-n-Go Seek at dusk.
* Red Light, Green Light.
* Heads Up 7 Up.
* Playing kickball & dodgeball until your porch light came on.
* Tree Houses.
* Hula Hoops.
* Reading R.L. Stine's Goose Bumps.
* The annoying Nano Pets & Furbies.
* Running through the sprinklers.
* Crying when Mufasa died in the Lion King.
* Happy Meals where you chose a Barbie or a Hot Wheels car.
* Getting the privelage to sit in the front seat of the car.
* Drinking Sqeeze It "Squeeze The Fun Out Of It."
* Watching Saturday Morning Cartoons in your PJ's still wrapped up in your Garfield comforter.
* Hey Arnold, Doug, Rugrats.
* The original Power Rangers
Or what about....
* The Secret Life of Alex Mac.
* Ren & Stimpy.
* Double Dare.
* Rocko's Modern Life.
* AAAHH!! REAL MONSTERS.
* Wild & Crazy Kids.
* Clarissa Explains it All.
* Salute Your Shorts.
* Are You Afraid of the Dark?
* The original cast members of All That.
* Kenan & Kel. Who loves orange soda?
* The Magic School Bus.
* Flash Forward.
* Pete and Pete.
* Legends of the Hidden Temple.
* Hey Dude.
* Pinky and the Brain.
* Hangin' With Mr. Copper.
* Bill-Nye the Science Guy.
* Who could forget Snick? & Nick @ Nite with Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, The Facts of Life, & I Love Lucy.
* Where everyone wanted to be in love after watching The Wonder Years.
* Or Nick Jr. with Face.
* Gulah-Gulah Island.
* Little Bear.
* Under the Umbrella Tree.
* The Busy World of Richard Scary.
* The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
* Kool-Aid was the drink of choice.
* Wearing your new shoes on the first day of school.
* Class field trips.
* When Christmas was the most exciting time of year.
* When $5 seemed like a million, & another dollar a miracle.
* When you begged to go to McDonalds for dinner everyday.
* When Toys 'R' Us overuled the mall.
Go back to the time when.....
* Argument's were only started when it came to who was gonna be the red ranger.
* Decisions were made by going 'eeny-meeny-miney-moe'.
* Mistakes were corrected by simply exclaiming 'do over!'
* 'Race issue' ment arguing about who ran the fastest.
* Money issues were handled by whoever was banker in 'Monopoly'.
* It wasn't odd to have two or three 'best' friends.
* Being old referred to anyone over 20.
* A chance to skate as a couple at the local roller rink was like winning the lottery.
* Scrapes & bruises were kissed & made better.
* It was a big deal to finally be tall enough to ride the 'big people' rides at the fair.
* When playing Nintendo was the hardest thing ever.
* When Ninja Turtles ruled the world.
* When Lisa Frank was the raddest thing ever.
* When a candy bar at the grocery store was the highlight of your day.
* When coupons collected all year could get you a prize in your class auction.
* When the only thing you cried over was your mom being late to pick you up.
* When stress was addition and subtraction.
* When friendships were as complicated as who's house to sleep over.
* When shaving cream was just meant for play.
* When a first kiss only lead to cooties.
* When Valentines Day meant cards for all.
* When birthdays wweere a class event.
* When a friend moving away was the saddest day of your life.
* When the summer lasted forever.
* When time didn't matter.
These were the days we hadn't realized escaped us until it's all brought back.